Friday, January 30, 2009

U-Blog 1

I want to talk a bit about Internet Skills. Everyone should have read the Internet Skills article and understand where I am coming from. Never has it been more apparent that anyone with better computer or internet skills hold a higher accord compared to others. People who are unfamiliar with the internet come off as mentally challenged. Our generation perceives that everyone should know how to use it. At my current job, everyone there is still stuck on physical paper to do all paper work and we are currently moving everything electronic and I went from a bottom feeder to the man in control of things just based on my knowledge of the internet and computers. As the years pass more and more people will begin to familiarize themselves with this other world and ignorance will decline.

1 comment:

  1. In Seth's blog, he mentions that "our generation perceives that everyone should know how to use internet." I agree with Seth because I feel that our generation have more advantage of using internet than senior generation. In today's society, our generation uses the internet mainly for entertainment. The internet has been a huge impact on people's lives. So Mr. Seth, What will you do without internet?

    ReplyDelete